Self Catering Holiday Cottages
Three of our cottages are available for holiday lets - Rowan, Pine & Willow. Each cottage sleeps 6, in 3 bedrooms.
The cottages have an entrance porch, and large open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen.
A patio door leads out to decking with patio furniture, and step down to garden area.
The kitchen is fitted with all new appliances, including integrated washer/drier, dishwasher, fridge, and full size freezer.
There is a bathroom, and a separate wet room with shower, toilet and wash-hand basin.
A high chair, and travel cot are available for guests if required.
A barbecue stand to put on the decking is available on request.
There is parking for two cars beside each cottage. Fully accessible paths to all cottages, woodland area, pond, and view point.
Smoking is not allowed inside the cottages. The accessible patio can be a smoking area, where an ashtray is provided on request.
Well behaved dogs are welcome in Pine & Rowan Cottages only. Maximum of 2 dogs per let.
A £20 charge for extra cleaning is made. Please bring your own pet bedding.
Each cottage is named after a type of tree which grows in the grounds:
1) Oak Cottage is now occupied on a long-term basis, so unavailable for holidays. There is a Reception Area & 24-hour telephone here, available for guests.
2) Rowan Cottage is detached. The glazed patio door leads off the dining area. The deck faces southwest, looks out towards the pond and countryside, and enjoys sun all day.
3) Willow Cottage is detached. The glazed patio door leads off the lounge. The deck faces southwest, overlooks the pond, and enjoys sun all day.
4) Honeysuckle Cottage (formerly Hawthorn) is now let on a long-term lease, so unavailable for holidays.
5) Pine Cottage is semi-detached. The glazed patio door leads off the dining area. The deck faces northwest, and enjoys the sun in the afternoon & evening.